The Slocan Lake Arts Council is a volunteer-run Nonprofit Organization, as well as a Registered Charity.
Our members and volunteers are our strongest asset who for over 38 years have made the Silverton Gallery the premier Arts and Event space in the Slocan Valley. The Arts Council offers numerous benefits to membership. Since the building’s closing in 2014, the Village of Silverton and the Arts Council have embarked on an ambitious program to improve and upgrade the facility. As of July 1, 2018, the Silverton Gallery is once again operational and open for business. Here are some ways you can help support Cultural Development:
- Become a member; numbers count.
- Volunteer at our events.
- Donate funds & reduce your tax burden.
- Join one of our work parties.
- Attend the yearly AGM and vote for the Arts.
- Like our Facebook Page (Slocan Lake Arts Council).
- Join our listserve at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us your feedback, comments, and ideas.
- Consider joining the Board. Assist in Programming by joining one of the 6 Programs (Board membership is not required)